**2017 Course Book NOW ON SALE**
We are excited to announce that the 2017 OSCE-Aid Course Books are now available to buy directly from OSCE-Aid.
Our 126-page 2017 Course Book is full of carefully crafted revision resources, perfect to help you study for your clinical examinations. These resources have been designed specifically for this year's course and materials are not available elsewhere.
Our revision book contains lecture slides and group revision scenarios which are perfect for stand-alone use when studying for OSCE assessments. The material is targeted at clinical medical students (typically in your 3rd, 4th and 5th year or medical school).
Our ‘2017 Course Book’ includes:
- Cardiology, Respiratory, Hepatology, Renal and Neurology ‘Common Case’ lectures
- Surgery and Orthopaedics ‘Common Case’ lectures
- History-taking ‘Top Tips’
- Study group scenarios: data interpretation, communication skills, epidemiology scenarios, musculoskeletal examination stations, fluid balance assessment
- *UNIQUE* ‘Presenting Skills for Finals’ revision tool
Due to the high attendance at our 2017 course, we only have 20 books available to purchase this year.
Price: £9.99 inc. postage (UK delivery only*)
Available: 20 copies
Any profit goes into the running of www.osce-aid.co.uk
Delivery takes 7-10 working days.
*For non-UK delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before order to obtain quote for additional delivery costs)